Monday, May 16, 2011

Back To Basics

So today was a nice day with the family. We went to Sams club and like always, we spend a lot of time there. We ate at the cafeteria and right after we take our time walking around the aisles and take our time looking at all the goodies. We are kind of lame that way, but we enjoy the family time together. I had to revamp the grocery list. We live close to a dairy queen and it just irks me when my husband comes home with ice-cream. My daughter hears the hubby's car and she charges right to the door for it. He has been purchasing  ice cream almost every day now for the past couple of weeks since we moved in the area so I had to put my foot down; with both of them! I know I did not breast feed this girl  for 13 months only to find her slurping on gobs of sugar every day. So that's it! NO MORE ICE CREAM!
So anyways, today I picked up a lot of goodies for  my children like  yogurt, strawberries, grapes, bananas and other yummy-tastic nutritional basics. Come to find, she really loves her fruit and the strawberries were a big hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment