Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The pursuit of kindness


I just wanted to share this nice photo of my babies. I was going to put a thoughtful quote next to the photo but I am so pressed by time I don't even have the extra minutes to search for a quote. I am running around chasing this little 2 year old ball of energy while trying to put the baby boy to sleep. I thought it was a kind gesture from Adrian. She was sleeping and he was sitting on the stroller next to her trying to hold her hand. I know he loves her very much, heck, when I was pregnant all Lexi did was scream so I know he has heard her voice forever. They have never been a day apart so today I am thankful that I have been blessed with two beautiful babies. Quote that!

No comments:

Post a Comment