 |
| Lexi at Central Park |
Last year this same weekend the husband and I took a quick trip to NYC. Wow, does time go by lightning fast! I was never really a big fan of the city. My first time going there was a few years ago and it was noting like I imagined it to be. Perhaps, because my hubby had a broken leg and we were not able to see the city the way we wanted to. However, on my visit last year I never felt more loved by the people of NYC. When my husband stayed back in New Jersey, Lexi and I took the early morning train from Morristown New Jersey to Grand Central Station. I was 5 months pregnant and visibly showing however, I had really great energy to walk around the city. I strolled her all around Midtown Manhattan and Central Park. We did a lot of fun sightseeing and I swear the people walking around and the transportation personnel were so wonderful to me. Always offering to help me. I have seen some really rude behavior in NYC but wow, not that day. If your from NYC and work in the transportation field, thank you so much for giving this small petite pregnant woman nothing but kindness. You made me ♥ NYC even more!
 |
| Photo Taken at Manhattan, Fashion District. |
No comments:
Post a Comment