Saturday, May 21, 2011

SAHM Office trends

I usually don't buy much things on Ebay but lately I have been eying useless items that would look nice in my office, Oh, that is my SAHM office! Which consists of my laptop, Iphone, coffee maker, sketching pens, paints, watercolors. The hubby is going to build me a little shelf where I am going to put a collection of all the vintage cameras Ive been buying on Ebay. Right now, I am looking into buying a older model Canon from the 70's. Here is a photo of one of them. They seem to be selling around 50.00 bucks. isn't  it beautiful?


Next, I saw these absolutely adorable exchange cards on Etsy. They are like business cards only these you exchange with other mothers in the play grounds for play dates. What a great idea. I am always meeting moms from all walks of life in out little excursions.

No comments:

Post a Comment