Spring came late this year and the weather in the Midwest has been a disaster. Seriously, there will be sunshine for one day and then it will be followed by rain, gloom, and wind. I am really starting to get the blues here! Luckily the weekend is here and we are taking our annual trip to Chicago! We will reside mainly a suburb area but of course I am going to make our way to Millenium Park. I hear it is a photographer's dream. I can't wait!I am doing a bunch of laundry right now in preparation. The photo I am sharing took place yesterday at the Golden Coral, my husband is so good in getting those toys out of the machine box. But, he is also as equally bad as he will spend up to 5.00 to prove to himself that he can do it. Yesterday was no exception and a major FAIL! LOL! My poor Lexi bug, she almost was certain she was going away with a toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment