Saturday, May 28, 2011

I ♥ Chicago!

We arrived last night  in Chicago and I am having a pretty good time. It's such a different vibe from our trip last year, maybe because I was pregnant, but this year, I really love what I am seeing. I am not for sight seeing at all, but my goal is to make it to Millineum Park sometime this weekend if the rain does not stop us. I got a small glimpse of it today and it was amazing! I am just disappointed that I didn't see the city as much as I wanted to. Since we are in the burbs, the drive is about 45 minutes to downtown. Today it was just me and the kids and I didn't get very far because I went to late. Not to mention, I was a little unprepared but I really loved what I saw. My husband was of course hesitant of me going alone into the city alone. He somehow thinks  i am going to crash his car. He also thinks he is the better driver, but I tell ya, he is not! Anyways, I am hoping for a better days to come in CHICAGO! PS it's so cute, Lexi ( 29 Months) and Adrian (8.5 months) are singing their ABC's. Well, Lexi is trying really hard, she is right on tune, but can not pronounce most of the words. Adrian loves hearing that song and will often try and coo with it. " ta ta ta". 

No comments:

Post a Comment