A few posts ago, I discussed how my husband was a crane toy junkie. Well, At our trip to Chicago at GameWorks he managed to strike again. I thought the themed toy machines were too cute. They had South Park, Kung Fu Panda, HellyKitty and a lot other cool characters. My husband did his damnest to get LexiBug the HelloKitty toy. He got it after the second try. He also scored her a Kung Fu Panda stuffed animal as well. Which by the way, I was really disappointed in the movie Kung Fu Panda 2. Next door to this GameWorks is a huge movie theater .I took the kids to watch a movie while my husband stayed glued on the Street Fighter 4 arcade. The theater was almost empty so It was good for me because history has shown us that Lexi can not sit even 20 minutes into a movie. Usually I sit in the handicap area where no one is and Lexi just runs back and forth in the same aisle. Anyways, the movie was a big disappointment for me. I would have rather went to see HangOver 2 and gazed into Bradley Cooper's piercing blue eyes! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment