Friday, June 3, 2011

Live, Love, and Laugh


We just had a really wonderful time in Chicago. I cant remember the last time I was so happy. I mean, Chicago isn't anything really that special like Disney World, but I had such a wonderful time with my family, I felt like I was somewhere really really big. :) We mainly spent a lot of time in Schaumburg, Illinois and to my surprise Canon Headquarters was right across the street where I spent most of my time. It was a shopping circle where Lego Land and other attractions were located. This one day Lexi Bug met an adorable little Indian boy. They really  hit it off and spent a good time getting to know each other on the art sculpture. She mimicked everything he did as they played around an ugly Caterpillar on the sculpture. It really was an adorable sight and his parents were just as cute-struck at them. At the end I had to take her away and he looked really upset and of course Lexi was fighting with me not to leave. I told her to tell him good bye, and that we will see him soon. " see ya soon" she said as she waved good bye from the stroller. I swear, even looking at the photo of them two really warms my heart.
Another attraction we spent some time at was Lego Land. I felt a little robbed having to paid 20.00 dollars for an entrance fee. The leggos were great, but I have seen better. Luckily, Lexi really loves to play with Leggos although, I could tell she was very tired. The best is when we rode the Lego helicopter ride. I would love to return to Chicago this fourth of July. Hopefully, we can make this happen because I had so much fun and downtown is something really fun and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment