Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet Dreams ♥

This photo is so darling. This was just this morning. Lexi and I went to bed really late this morning, 6 am. Our sleeping patterns are really messed up. Anyways, I thought it was so sweet how she went to bed with my hand on her face. She was falling into her sleep but refused to let go of my hand as she kissed my hand and just rubbed her face on it. My beautiful Lexi bug! As you can see Adrian is next to me, since he was born he has taken most my time and nights, but I hope she knows that I loved her first and still do very much.
Lexi's language skills are really developing. My husband and I cant help but to laugh ever time she opens her mouth ans says something out of the blue. It's funny but, children really do pick  up what you say and we are learning that the hard way.

1 comment:

  1. awwww this is cute... love ur blog... u should put up the follow thing so ppl can actually follow you!

    ReplyDelete