
We are in our final months before Adrian is no longer a baby. A few short days ago my little Chunk turned 9 months old. His MonthDays ( Not Birthdays) are finally winding down, and he is soon going to loose those chunky features and his baby cries will be no more. By the way, Baby VS toddler cry's are very distinctive. But not right now. Today he is my big chunky " gordito panson tamalon" and I just love to squeeze his pork rolls to bunches. He is changing a little more every day. I can tell he is becoming more vocal and more aware of who I am as a primitive figure. He knows so many different words but mommy is definitely his favorite. I never thought in a million years I would be a mommy and here I am wishing mine would stay forever young. From the moment he was born I just thought he was so perfect in every way. The way he responded to me and quickly adjusted to me those first few days, I couldn't have asked for a more delightful and pleasant newborn.
 |
| His two beautiful toofers |
No comments:
Post a Comment