Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Heat Waaaaaaave!

Lexi-Bug at park. Click for lager image.
There use to be a commercial on TV when I was a teenager that would have the background singing " HEAT WAAAAVVVVE". Well, that's the theme song for this week! Today we are hot and humid with a high of 92! I think its safe to say, SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!
I strolled both children to the local park  yesterday afternoon and WOW, the sun was blazing! The children and ducks were in a cranky mood to boot. You know when ducks are cranky  because they don't charge at you for food. Anyways, every chance I get I try and get a good session in with my new 60D. Lately, Ive been having major photo faux pas as I really need to learn how to properly utilize the camera's functions more effectively. Here you can see Lexig Bug running back and forth fighting with the sun to get a good glimpse at all the duckies.

No comments:

Post a Comment