Sunday, June 12, 2011

"Roses really smell like poo-oo-ooo"

The title of my post is in reference to the quirky song by OutKast back in 2005 ish.It came to mind when we had a disastrous night in the hen house. My husband is in LA and I was on the phone with him at 3 am ( 12 am pacific) explaining how wonderful our daughter has been doing with potty training. I was telling him, " She is doing just great, you should see her, she wears her Hello Kitty panties all day and she has not had one accident yet".While on the phone, I look over to Lexi who is standing next to me very quiet. She than lifts her hand to me and shows me the globs of poop on her fingers! Oh my lord, I just about had a heart attack on the phone! Ohhhh the joys of motherhood! Sometimes your winning and sometimes its a just miss until you get it right. I for one, am a little dramatic when it comes to poop. I just cant stand the sight or smell of it. My husband in the other hand, is a pro at diaper changing. He does it really well, quick and without hesitation. I for one, have to compose myself and get prepared and sometimes I do it with a big frown on my face! My children look at me like what the heck is wrong with you.LOL!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment