Monday, June 27, 2011

Owning Sunday:


My family

 Hello Summer. The first day of summer was last week, but we wouldn't know because the warm weather has yet to arrive in the Midwest. We haven't been close to mild. Lots of rainy and gloomy days. Not sure why that is, but at least Sunday was a beautiful day at the Lake, and I was there with the people I love the most. I am sure by the end of the summer both of my babies will be a lot bigger and I am pretty sure Adrian will be waking by then, maybe even running.  I wish they could stay babies forever,  but I know they must grow up.  This past Sunday was just one of those days where everything that day was unplanned and yet ended so perfect. It's one of those days you will look back and remember how wonderful it was. As you can see, my daughter is in her summer dress and we didn't have her in a swimsuit because the water has not warmed up, but of course that didn't stop her. She warmed her way in the lake. After the beach, we ate at an awesome Pizza Joint in the area. Such a good time. We didn't plan to go to the Beach, but we did and we loved it so much. My husband and I decided that every Sunday will be the day we will go to the beach this summer.We just hope the weather shows up with us. Happy Monday all. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a nice family time. I can't wait for the weather to get a little nicer around here, I would love to take my baby boy out for the day.

    ReplyDelete