Even a dog has a story. Meet Lucky! This is actually my parent's Jack Russel Terroir, but Lexi and I love him like he was ours. He is about 6 years old and has snow white fur. He really is a beautiful dog.My mom is always complaining that she is going to give him away but of course, they never do because I know they love him very much. My parents took him in as a puppy when I moved out with my husband when we were dating. Although, I left for college before this time was different because I think we all knew I was not coming back. My parents were so depressed that they got a dog to make up for the "lost". Lmbo. Six years later, my parents survived having all 3 of their big old kids leave, but rest assure, their little hero Lucky still stands beside them . :)
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Woof! Woof!
Even a dog has a story. Meet Lucky! This is actually my parent's Jack Russel Terroir, but Lexi and I love him like he was ours. He is about 6 years old and has snow white fur. He really is a beautiful dog.My mom is always complaining that she is going to give him away but of course, they never do because I know they love him very much. My parents took him in as a puppy when I moved out with my husband when we were dating. Although, I left for college before this time was different because I think we all knew I was not coming back. My parents were so depressed that they got a dog to make up for the "lost". Lmbo. Six years later, my parents survived having all 3 of their big old kids leave, but rest assure, their little hero Lucky still stands beside them . :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment