Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Play

So on our afternoon walk, I took the kids to a rose garden in the area. My Lexi bug went around sniffing every rose in the garden while  my little gordito AKA "chunk" was not so much into the flowers but more fascinated with the dirt and rocks( such a boy!) It was discovered to him that dirt was not as edible as it appears, I guess there is a first time for everything! After the rose garden excursion we walked over to the playground were Lexi made a new friend. I must say, what I really admire about my daughter is her sheer confidence to introduce herself to people of all ages. She is very freindly, approachable and WANTS to be your friend. So, it was no surprise that she found a 3 year old girl in the park and took her by the hand, played with her and showed her how to twirl the way they do at her dance class.At 2, Lexi bug never ceases to amaze me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment