Tuesday, August 9, 2011

COLOR, COLOR and more COLOR




Be inspired by color! If  you are familiar, you will recognize that these images are from artifacts found at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. Seriously, what a extravagant and colorful hotel. It screams simple elegance with a quirky twist. I really enjoyed passing through. I thought it was so cute when my daughter ( age 2) saw the last photo  and said, " it's grandpa's flowers!". She said this because she helped my Dad plant flowers at his house when I was gone. I swear, the things that come out of her mouth really brighten my day. This morning when she woke up she looked out the window so surprised and pointed outside and said " look mama, look outside, the sun here"!!  Kids just amaze me, how innocent and pure they are and how they find the little things in life overwhelmingly interesting. 
I was thinking, It's time for me to pick up painting again. I am going to stat painting and decorating the home with my art and photos. All inspired by color. No darkness. I think my Lexi bug would enjoy that very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment