Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last days of summer

Its official, mornings are cold again. Brrr. I really hate this. I hate that the the warm weather is slowly coming to an end. The high degree weather is still around during the day, but now you can now smell the cold crisp of Fall in the mornings. The Fall in Michigan is really a beautiful season, I think the worst we have to face are the brutal cold winters, and thanks to the Lake effect from the Great Lakes, it gets COLD. Its acutally quite depressing. I know deep in my heart, I was not born to tolerate such weather.
My parents came down to visit me a couple of days ago. They love spending time with the kiddos. We went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant and later to a small man made lake. It was a very good time. The lake has a  whole area dedicated for handicapped children, which I thought was really great. They had a really excellent set up for them. Overall, it's a very cute park but I probably won't return. $10.00 for entry fee for a small lake...eh,  I would rather go to a  real beach for half the price! Currently, its 11:57 PM. I am here typing this on my bed and my little Chunk ( 11 months) is sitting next to me on the bed watching me type. He is up for the night. Oh Joy! What time shall i expect him to be tired again.




My MOM and Lexi-bug

No comments:

Post a Comment