Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GONE: LOST STROLLER

The  photo below with funny faces on my kids is from my lost and found Ad on Craigslist. We have reason to beleive someone took off with our double jogging stroller and I am deeply saddened, especially since we are theoretically at fault. It all happened after a fun and long night at a Go-cart center. I beleive my husband accidentally forgot to put the stroller in the trunk when he packed up the kids. I know it seems silly, who leaves something that big behind? I think the way we handle having multiple children ages 2 and under is that sometimes after all the whining and crying we just want to make it to the next minute and we really do become  forgetful. I know I do. The morning after we realized the stroller was gone from our car trunk so we immediately called the Go-cart center, and they explained to us that they did turn in a brown double stroller, however, someone called in the same morning and claimed it was theirs. Some man in a green van picked it up and left off with it. I am just so saddened that we don't have it. I bought it online in April so it's not a typical model anyone has locally. It was really just a bad ass stroller and it traveled with us everywhere. Almost every day I walked the kids somewhere. It took us to the park, zoo, post office and grocery store.  It was mine. :( It has sentimental value to me, so I am acutally mourning it right now and I have driven around the neighborhoods to see if anyone has it. I know we are at fault for leaving it behind, but what person goes the extra mile to take something that is not yours? I don't think I can't afford to buy another one anytime soon. They are fairly pricey. Maybe next tax season. So till then, RIP stroller. 

AD on Craigslist






3 comments:

  1. Im so sorry that happened to you! I hope someone turns it in!

    Our jogging stroller got stolen from our front porch. I had gone on a run with Audrey and accidentally left our stroller over night in our front porch. The next morning we got ready to go for a walk and when looking for the stroller I realized that it had been stolen. ) :

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about your stroller, my little sis has one and she really loves it! maybe he will have a change of heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcela: Well, glad you understand how it feels. People who robb suck!

    Bonnie: HI! So glad you could stop by. :D

    ReplyDelete