

Ok, I am getting a little sad. My gordito ( Baby) turns 11 months today. I know I should be happy for him, and I am very much. I am happy for his health and development, but I am sad because he is my last baby :( I will never have another child again and I am so sad that the time is going so fast. I attempted to wean him off from breastfeeding this week, and since I went on vacation I thought it would make the process much easier. He acutally did very well with my parents and according to my mother, he really liked Organic formula. When I came back from Vaca he was so happy to see me; grabbing my hands and not wanting me to let him go. I was really conflicted to let him Breast feed again, part of me wants to move on and start being less occupied, the other part of me knows that I can still give him healthier eating options that will have life long benefits. So..... I did it. I let him have the breast back. Why not? My daughter BF for almost 14 months. He is on more solids and other liquids so it's progress on the other side of the spectrum. My baby has 4 teeth, and has four more coming in. He is such a good and pleasing baby. It's time to start planning for birthday number 1. He loves to smile and laugh but he is very quite and sensitive. He also likes Blues Clues and Sponge Bob.Of course, there is Lexi bug who I love so much. Those two are always together. We decided to keep both of them together with my parents, so us leaving on vacation wouldn't be traumatizing. As I look back at blog posts, I ask myself, did i do enough as a mother? I don't know, sometimes I doubt that I do. Seeing, that I juggle school and the 2 year old. I don't think I will ever think or feel that I do a great job, maybe that is part of being a mother. Giving everything you have is never enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment