The Lion King: I had the pleasure to see the musical show The Lion King at the Mandalay Bay resort & casino. They are in Vegas for a limited time. This is a WONDERFUL musical show. I highly recommend this show. I am not a fan of musicals, however, this show is tolerable and fun show for all ages. I should warn, the musical is very long and there are parts that lag a little, but overall, I think the quality of the show was spectacular. I couldn't help holding back tears in the opening of the play. It brought back so many wonderful memories of my child hood, and what is most wonderful is that the actors engage with you as they sing. Unfortunately, you cant take pics, but that's OK. I had the pleasure of front row seats on the very first row and I must say, worth ever penny because I waited my whole life to see this show. Overall, fantastic show that I will cherish in my heart forever! I can't wait to see this in NYC which I know will be a lot better.
Love - Cirque du Soleil
Ok, let me just say, there is such thing as having really bad seats. I paid 125.00 and I still had bad category 3 seats. The music and theatrics was excellent, I'll give it that, but I am not a Beatles fan and after this show, I am definitely not any closer to being one. I was lured to see this show by the nearly perfect rave reviews. Also, the ticket sales person said it was one of the better Cirque shows. This is the first Cirque show I have ever seen and I was really looking forward to it but after the show, I was really disappointed. Perhaps,I was under the assumption of expecting to see acrobatics and stunts Apparently, I was at the wrong Cirque show. The 1.5 hours of people dancing around in 60's gear was nothing special and certainly not worth the money I paid for. I am sure there are people that beg to differ with me. I must say, all the Beatles decor at the Mirage Hotel & casino were super groovy though!

No comments:
Post a Comment