Thursday, August 18, 2011

It Hot! Don’t forget the Kool-Aid!

This post brought to you by Kool Aid. All opinions are 100% mine.

We just love summer and everything that comes with it. Today was a great day for a trip to the Zoo! It was going to be a hot day, so I made sure to bring all the essential tools that would be necessary for a long walk under the sun. I brought hats, sunscreen, diapers, boogie wipes, blankets and beverages. I made sure to bring my personal favorite beverage KOOL-AID!!  I thought it would be a fun little treat for my daughter to taste Kool-Aid for the first time, so when I was at the grocery store the other day I picked up a couple of Kool-Aid packets at the beverages aisle. What I like about these small packets of Kool-Aid is that you have the control to set the amount of sugar to your liking, not like other drinks that have high amounts of sugar already in them. In addition, they are caffeine free, so you can rest assure your kids won't be bouncing off the walls. I picked my personal favorite as a kid, Cherry! Come on, I know we all drank Kool-Aid when we were kids, what's your favorite flavor?  Well, If your as much as a fan as I am, I got some good news for you Kool-Aid fanatics,  for a limited time,  if you go over to their Facebook page  and go to the  Noches De Pelikoola tab, you can download a special coupon offer! Also, on the Noches De Pelikoola section, You will be able to  find a schedule of upcoming Sunday movie nights and downloadable movie-specific bingo cards for the entire family to play during the movie. Each Bingo card features a tasty Kool-Aid recipe!  

 

Our Trip to the zoo was fantastic, come to find, toddlers favor the petting zoo more than anything else there. Thank God we brought our refreshments with us, because it was scorching hot and I know  my daughter appreciated a nice cold drink of the Cherry flavored Kool-Aid, especially after all the activities she did under the sun!

Kool-Aid

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. When I was a kid my babysitter always used to make kool aid during the summer...good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added kool aid to my green tea for something to give it more flavor! It did the trick great! :)

    ReplyDelete