Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We'll BEE back later!

We bought this costume for my daughter last Halloween when she was 21 months old. The costume fitted her perfect at the time. Just recently we were cleaning her room and she wanted to wear the bee outfit. It fits OK, but you can tell she is growing out of it and  3T is just right around the corner. Fun summer pics.




5 comments:

  1. Great photos! New follower from MBC, have a great weekend! You can find me at

    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for participating in my simple sundays blog hop. Following you now via google friend connect and networked blogs! Please follow back if you don't already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love the photos. Following you now from a Tuesday hop. Have a great week!
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the costume and the photos! I am passing by from Tough Cookie Mommy and returning the visit. Thanks for passing by. Certainly, I would love to follow you. I am follower number 18 on GFC and I look forward to connecting with you. Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an adorable daughter. I love the costume and you have such lovely pictures on your Blog. I am a new Follower. Thanks for participating in the GET CONNECTED TUESDAY BLOG HOP.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete