Friday, September 23, 2011

A Happy Meal For A Hard Working Man

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

My hubby is one of the most dedicated and hard working people I know. He has a very stressful and demanding job that requires him to be at the office for over 50 hours a week. Come Sunday, it is his day to relax at home and watch his favorite sports. Being the loving wife that I am,  my job is to provide my hubby with delicious meals and snacks that make his day off all that much better. This  week I chose to switch it up from the usual appetizers and give him a T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “EntrĂ©es for One” We chose the Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo meal because Chicken Alfredo is my husband's favorite. What is great about  these entree's is that you just pop them in the microwave for a few minutes and in return  you get a quick and easy meal that is anything but dull. I served my hubby's meal in a casserole dish, and the rest was history! He loved it so much  he asked for seconds. For anyone with a husband with a large appetite like mine, I highly recommend these quick and easy meals. They especially make my life easier since these entrees require very little prep time.

 

I encourage you to visit www.facebook.com/TGIFridaysFre… and enter the Fun Freezer contest for a chance to win cool prizes!! 

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. and my husband totally .. lmao when he read this *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The homes are beautiful but the baby with the moustache is cutest! Following you on GFC and Facebook. I came over from the blog hop and would love a follow back on both when you get the chance. Thanks so much and have a blessed week!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete