"Research has shown that a simple act of kindness directed toward another improves the functioning of the immune system and stimulates the production of serotonin in both the recipient of the kindness and the person extending the kindness. Kindness extended, received, or observed beneficially impacts the physical health and feelings of everyone involved"! - Dr. Wayne Dyer
This is sort of a wordless Wednesday post. I mean, come on, do you really expect me to post photos and not say a word? No way! Well, as you can see, I can't seem to let go of summer. Maybe because it's my most favorite time of the year and in my opinion, the best memories are made in the summer. When I look at these photos I can't help but to think of the things in my life that make me feel so blessed and thankful. I love this photo session because my daughter and this bird were playing a game of chase. The bird always came back to visit her and she always went back to chase him. I thought it was a hilarious and graceful moment and I am so glad it was caught on camera. When I think of peace and tranquility, I think of the beach and if heaven were on earth, it would surely be on the beach.







These are breath taking. Your daughter is beautiful and you capture her childhood so perfectly. Careless and free.
ReplyDeleteYou are already in heaven. And can I tell you how lovely she looks in her ruffles swimsuit??? Where did you get it? Love its color, too. JUST PERFECT!
ReplyDelete@Sean marie, thank you so much. I wish I could keep her 2 forever.
ReplyDelete@Vivian, thanks so much. We purchased the swimsuit this past Spring from Baby Gap. It was on the clearance rank. It was a little smaller for her ( 24 months) but we made it fit LOL. :)
You have a beautiful daughter! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm following back,
thanks!! :)
Xoxo,
Sarah Kay
Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I love YOUR photos!!! :D Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteWonderful post! The pictures are so beautiful. You were able to capture them just at the right moment. I also love the quote. It is so true! I am now a Follower of your Blog on Twitter. Take care and a great weekend to you and your lovely daughter.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. Thanks for stopping by and I am following back now also. Don't forget to stop by Ohio Outdoors blog at http://craigslifeoutdoors.blogspot.com/ and they will follow back also.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Thank you everyone for swinging by! I will make sure to add you if I already haven't!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post! Your daughter is beautiful. Thanks for the follow! Returning the love. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour clicks are awesome and so does your beautiful girl!
ReplyDeletehttp://treatntrick.blogspot.com
What precious photos. Looks like you captured the moment beautifully.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful :) You are really good at capturing the moment.
ReplyDeleteLa luz que tenías ahí era la dorada!! Un belleza!!
ReplyDeleteGraicas Dariela! :)
ReplyDeletenice pictures!!
ReplyDeletestopping by from the mom bloggers club..following!
http://livinthemommylife.blogspot.com
if you get the chance..please enter the giveaway!!
I feel the same way!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
Thanks for visiting me. I'm now following you.
Marcia :)
Great Pictures. Stopping by from mbc. I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visting me at
thecheesethief.blogspot.com if you have a chance.
This is so cute, here I am following you back. Thank you for the drop by.
ReplyDeleteLady
Thanks for stopping by and following me. I just wanted to let you know that I am now following you back.I look forward to reading more from your Blog. I hope you'll stop by to visit my blog from time to time.
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures!
Very beautiful daughter! I love these beach photos. Thanks for sharing them. That last one with the sunshine, it is great!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Sunday afternoon!
Blessings :)
It's amazing how nature can be the best background for pictures and our kids the best subjects for all the pictures that we take. Yours are the best, just to see your little one running around so freely and carefree; it's lovely :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week,
Barbara
Spanish4Kiddos – The Spanish Science Corner
gorgeous photos!! {new follower from MBC}
ReplyDeleteWow! I love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is adorable!
By the way, I'm your newest follower via GFC from Wednesday Blog Hop.
Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you follow me back. Thanks!
http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for your very kind comments. I really appreciate them all.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! You are great with a camera! And that little girl of yours is the perfect subject. She is just gorgeous! I have got to learn to take pictures like that! Thanks for stopping by Mymonsterblog!
ReplyDelete