Our Lexi bug is starting to talk! Its not just random words, she know tons of words but acutally talk in small sentences. Last night when the lights went out she looked at my husband and I when we were on the bed and she pulled out her hands and shrugged her shoulders and said " what happened"? We were so amazed of how random that was that we bursted out laughing. Also, earlier this morning I walked away and she yelled at me "wait, come-back". Again, i just laughed in amazement.I know last week I could have sworn she said " what you doing" and I shrugged it off thinking maybe it was me. But i am pretty sure she said it. She talks in her own foreign language and everyday she tries harder. Its a bitter sweet milestone. I know our little baby is now becoming a little girl
Monday, October 25, 2010
iTalk!
Our Lexi bug is starting to talk! Its not just random words, she know tons of words but acutally talk in small sentences. Last night when the lights went out she looked at my husband and I when we were on the bed and she pulled out her hands and shrugged her shoulders and said " what happened"? We were so amazed of how random that was that we bursted out laughing. Also, earlier this morning I walked away and she yelled at me "wait, come-back". Again, i just laughed in amazement.I know last week I could have sworn she said " what you doing" and I shrugged it off thinking maybe it was me. But i am pretty sure she said it. She talks in her own foreign language and everyday she tries harder. Its a bitter sweet milestone. I know our little baby is now becoming a little girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment